Have you ever wonder why every day a new kind of disease is being recognized by medical science? The answer is changing lifestyle. Look back to your granny’s time, was their generation also perturbed by diseases like cancer, tumor, impotency and infertility, organ failure? NO. Because what they ate was healthy.
But the present generation to seek validation among their peers, start off things that can have a deadly impact on their health. One of such things is Hookah. Many of you may have the notion that “flavored hookahs” are harmless, which is absolutely wrong.
Here are 7 health hazards that you may get affected if you consume any sort of Hookah:
- Lung disease-the first organ that will bear the negative impact of hookah is your lungs. It can lead to diseases like chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and bronchitis.
- Cardiovascular disease Cancer- Every time you smoke hookah it hikes blood pressure and increased heart rate by 16 beats per minute. It also increases measures of arterial stiffness, a key risk factor associated with the development of cardiovascular conditions like heart attack and stroke.
- Premature skin aging- smoking hookah will reflect through your since smoking tobacco can decrease the amount of oxygen that reaches the skin.
- Cancer- the most serious health hazard of smoking hookah is cancer; it may result in mouth, lung or throat cancer.
- Impotency and infertility- smoking of any kind can lead to impotence in men and infertility in women.
- Respiratory distress syndrome- hookah can contains nicotine traces which can lead to various respiratory disorders.
- Hypertension-Hookah can become an addiction in no time which can give birth to various mental disorders like hypertension, anxiety and even depression.