A car bombing in the Afghanistan’s central province of Ghazni killed at least 30 Afghan security force members on Sunday and casualties could increase given the intensity and location of the blast.
Baz Mohammad Hemat, director of the provincial hospital in Ghazni, said 30 bodies and 24 injured people had been transported there. “All of the victims are security personnel,” he stated.
The local officials said that the blast targeted a compound of the public protection force, a wing of the Afghan security forces. It damaged civilian residences around the compound, and there could be more casualties from there.
No one has claimed responsibility for the attack as of now.