Dr C.S Pruthi nominated Non-Official member of National Health Mission by Punjab Govt
The Chairman and Managing Director of BBC Heart Care and Capitol Hospital, Dr C.S. Purthi, has been nominated as Non-Official member of the State Health Mission (Health and Family Welfare Department) by the Punjab government. All the responsibilities would be carried out under the guidance of the State Health Mission led by Captain Amarinder Singh.
All the responsibilities under this mission will be carried out through the State Health Society. The responsibilities are as follows:
- To provide health system over-sign in the State.
- Consideration of policy matters related to the health sector.
- Reviewing the progress in the implementation of National Health Mission in the state.
- To take advocacy measures required to promote National Health Mission visibility.
- Inter-sectoral Coordination.
The Health and Family Welfare Department aims at eliminating poverty and ill-health. It aims to direct the State to improve the standard of living by raising the nutrition level in the state. The Department ensures that the children are getting opportunities in a healthy manner. It also aims to secure the health and strength of workers.
– PTC NEWS