Happy Birthday Kubbra Sait: If you have seen Sacred Games, you can’t simply forget the name Kukkoo, for who’s magic Ganesh Gaitonde played by Nawazuddin Siddiqui went on a hunt for becoming rich. Well, she is celebrating her 36th birthday on Saturday as she was born on July 27, 1983. The India model and actress set a landmark for the acting through the Netflix Web-series Sacred Games.
View this post on Instagram
In 5 days I’ll be older, but visiting Stonehenge is surely making me like a youngling. Happy birthday Kubri, getting older couldn’t be fancier than visiting one of the oldest standing structures built by the Neolithic Age. Pwettty Cool I say. Thanki @sachin.seesurrun ? you have learnt some awesome photography skills.
Happy Birthday Kubbra Sait: Here are some of the Lesser-Known Facts about Sacred Games Actress Kukkoo…
- The 36-year-old Kubbra Sait is from Bengaluru and even worked in Microsoft Office, Dubai. Kubra did her schooling from Bengaluru and studied Marketing and Finance from National Institute of Management and Informatic Sciences in Bengaluru. Later, she moved to Dubai in 2005, where she did her first job in Marketing selling cookies. After two years, she was in Microsoft.
View this post on Instagram
It’s 6PM in Thailand. And about 4:30 PM in India… and about this time last year just about everything seemed to make sense. The last ten years of hard work paid off with the cinematic the death of Cuckoo. A new Kubbra was born. A talent who people discovered through @sacredgames_tv I have many people to thank and I’ll do so now, because after Sacred Games, I have found myself, finding avenues to work as an actor, which I think I accidentally stumbled into… (secretly I was becoming complacent as a host.) so thank you for the jolt. I am learning, I will continue to stumble around with a body of work in gestation. This year has been a landmark in a career shift. You as an audience have been kind, accepting, encouraging and loving. Thank You for your love. It’s blessed with me a new trajectory for work. Thank You @anuragkashyap10 Your unfettered imagination to cast a girl for cuckoo made me do more than I ever imagined to. You’ve given me a present to last me till the day I die. @ankurtewari @swanandkirkire for that morning at Bagel shop @castingchhabra for the audition process @nawazuddin._siddiqui for the man you are… I love you. The entire team who helped me feel and look the way I did @shaz.2.6 @sylvesterfonseca @ankitasorot #AryaMenon @misterbistar @vidushak @vasantnath @vikramadityamotwane @ishikamohanmotwane @saqibpandor @alokanandadasgupta for Dhuan Dhuan, you’ve made me cry a million tears. I love you. @an_il584 and I know I’m missing people here on Instagram but know that I love you and I am grateful for each one of you. Also, thank You @yasusait and @danishsait for being my pillars and votes of confidence without your freedom and the respect I have for it, I wouldn’t have made the choice I did. I am lucky and blessed to be born in our family. Ok. Thank You. Bye.
- Kubbra Sait was a host and she did it for the first time, while she was just 13. Okay, you don’t believe it, put a little stress on your mind, you must have seen her on Star Sports Pro Kabaddi.
- Due to mother’s encouragement and motivation, Kubbra gets out of her phobia from the stage and gained confidence. Meanwhile, she has hosted prestigious awards in around 30 countries and has been rewarded as India’s Best Female Emcee Award in 2013.
- Kubbra Sait made her Bollywood debut in 2010 through Salman Khan starrer Ready, then she was featured in the film Sultan. And then, it was chart-buster Sacred Games.
- Sacred Games Actress Kukkoo won Miss Personality, 2009 in Miss India Worldwide Beauty Pageant. Also, she has won the IAA Leadership award and the IAA Crown Award.
If an actor is known for a character, then there is nothing more than the achievement of an artist. Likewise, Kubbra Sait proved this, and she will be known for her character Kukkoo for a long time. Wishing her many many happy returns of the day.