Happy Birthday Yuzvendra Chahal: The Haryana-based Indian Spinner is the Ace in a deck of 11 cards as ‘Tilli’ has been amazing bowler with some magic spells in his hand. Earlier, in an interview, Chahal revealed that MS Dhoni gave him the nickname of Titli. Chahal is celebrating his 29th birthday on Tuesday, i.e. 23 July. He was born on July 23, 1990, Chahal in Jind, Haryana. Well, here are some of the interesting facts of the birthday boy, Yuzvendra Chahal.
- Titli is a former Chess Player, who represented India on the international platform. Chahal represented India in chess at the World Youth Chess Championship. Yuzi is also listed in World’s Chess Federation’s official site. He left the game when he struggled to find any sponsor.
- He has represented India at the Asian Youth Championship (U-12 category) in Kozhikode and U-16 India at the World Youth Chess Championship in Greece. Also, he is the only player to represent India in both Cricket and Chess.
- Chahal made his ODI debut from India vs Zimbabwe at Harare Sports Club, Jun 11, 2016, where he was the best bowlers in term of economy and figures. He gave 27 runs in his 10 over spells with one wicket in his bag.
- Moreover, Chahal has an interest in football as well. He is a die-hard Real Madrid supporter and fan of the Golden Leg Cristiano Ronaldo.
- He is a complete child at heart and a self-acclaimed prankster. Also, he is mischievous, jokes a lot and likes to keep the atmosphere light. Chahal has a huge crush on Katrina Kaif and she is his dream date!
- Yuzvendra Chahal became the first Indian bowler to take a five-wicket haul in T20 internationals during the third T20 against England on February 1, 2017.