The KTM 250 Adventure has been recently launched in India. It has amused a lot of trekking fans and is expected to become a huge part of KTM Adventure model family.
The company claims that interested purchasers can go ahead and book the new KTM 250 Adventure through showrooms all over the nation. Predictable with a public statement by the company, KTM 250 Adventure has an inbuilt order to capture the emerging trend of the journey motorcycles in India.
Features of KTM Bike:
- The KTM 250 gets a 248cc single-chamber fluid cooled motor, which produces intensity of 30 hp and is mated with a six-speed gearbox.
- The motorcycle gets ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) framework by Bosch with a further rough terrain mode that is engageable by means of a catch on the dashboard, permitting riders to guide the backside into the corners effortlessly, the corporate added.
- The 250 Adventure comes equipped with MRF Mogrip Meteor tyres.
- Fuel type- Petrol
- The seat height is 855 mm and the bike weighs in at 177 kg
- Fuel tank capacity- 14.5 litersAlso Read | Here are top 10 fuel efficient cars to buy in 2020
KTM 250 Adventure is an accessible bike that gives a wonderful riding experience for every day driving and end of the week escapes outside the town either on or distant from the landing area.
Click here for latest updates on Automobiles.