Microsoft has come up with a new feature allowing the users of Windows 10 to operate Android apps on a computer with ‘Your Phone’ App. The software company has given a new feature in ‘Your Phone’ App available to Windows 10 testers.
With this Android app support, the Windows 10 users can use multitask with other Windows app with the support of alt+tab. Also, the users can pin Android apps to the Windows 10 taskbar or Start menu.
There is no need to install, sign-in, or set up your apps on your computer that saves your time and hassle. You can pin your favorite mobile apps to your Taskbar or Start menu for quick and easy access. When you launch an app, it opens in a separate window outside of the Phone app that enables you to multitask.
- See a list of your installed Android apps directly within the Your Phone app.
- Add your frequently used apps to the favorites section or search among your apps for even quicker access.
- Launch any mobile app directly from your computer.
- Apps and your mirrored phone screen launch in a separate window on your computer.
- Pin your mobile apps to the Windows Taskbar or Start menu.
- Stay in the know by keeping an eye on the app notification badging (unread notifications) in the All apps list or your Favorites.
Apps feature requirements:
- Computer with Windows October 10, 2018, Update or later.
- Available on select Android phones running Android 9.0 or greater with the Link to Windows integration.
- The phone and Computer must be on the same Wi-Fi network.