Sridevi Birth Anniversary: Mr. India Actress who was born as Shree Amma Yanger Ayyapan on August 13, 1963, was a prominent Indian Actress and Producer, who not only worked in Hindi film industry but Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada films, as well. Also, Sridevi was regarded as the “first female superstar” of Indian cinema. Sridevi during her era, won National Film Award, the Nandi Award, the Tamil Nadu State Film Award, the Kerala State Film Award, three Filmfare Awards, the Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award, and three Filmfare Awards South.
Sridevi passed away on February 24, 2018, the date which was the sad moment for the nation and that’s why the whole nation participated in paying condolences to the legendary actress Sri Devi. Likewise, on Sridevi Birth Anniversary, daughter Janhvi Kapoor shared a photo on Instagram, captioned as, “Happy Birthday Mumma, I Love you”. Well, here are the top songs of Sridevi which will make you remember her on her birth anniversary.
- Mitwa song: The song always takes you back to the era of the 90s. “Tere Mere Hothon Pe, Meethe Meethe Geet Mitwa”, the lyrics and the beauty of it.
- Hawa Hawai- Mr. India: The song which is one of the best from Sridevi’s career. “Bijli Giraane Mai Hu Aai, Kehte Hain Mujhko Hawa Hawai”, the lyrics were so popular, even the song is played in today’s era as well.
- Mai Tera Dushman, Dushman Tu Mera, Nagina: This song is also the best of them all. “Mai Tera Dushman, Dushman Tu Mera, Mai Naagin Tu Sapera”, the lyrics are like listen to it again and again, but you don’t get bored.
- Chandni O Meri Chandni – Full Song: The song which is responsible for making the name Chandni popular.
- Chham Chham Chhai Chhai: The dance of Sridevi and Jitendra in the song is worth watching. Also, the music and the taste of that era.