Kisan Gantantra Parade: Ahead of farmers’ tractor march in Delhi on Republic Day 2021, the Samyukta Kisan Morcha has issued guidelines in an order to maintain peace.
Farmers are set to create history as no such rally has been initiated in the past. The Samyukta Kisan Morcha said that, through this rally, they will tell the nation that the farm laws 2020 are not in the farmers’ interest. “We are not going to take over Delhi, we are going to win hearts of countrymen.
Those who are participating in Kisan Gantantra parade, will have to inform the union by giving miss call on 8448385556. People have been advised not to carry any weapon along as this will be a peaceful march.
Guidelines for farmers’ tractor march in Delhi on Republic Day 2021:
- The parade will kickoff with the farmer leaders and no tractor will depart before the union leader.
- People must follow the route. Action will be taken against the vehicle which tries to go out of the route.
- The vehicles must return to the point where it started.
- Only 5 people along with driver will be allowed on one tractor and no one will sit on bumper, bonnet and roof.
- No tractor will break the sequence.
- Tractors will not play their own audio decks.
- No alcoholic and toxic substance to be carried during the march.
- Do not throw garbage on streets.
Emergency guidelines for Kisan Gantantra parade:
- Stay away from rumours as you can get all the information from the facebook account of Samyukta Kisan Morcha.
- Ambulance and hospitals have been put on standby.
- If there is a technical snag in tractors, just park it on the roadside and contact the helpline number.
- The helpline number will be available for 24 hours.
- If any untoward situation takes place then contact PCR 112.