Thu, Jul 18, 2024
Whatsapp

T20 World Cup 2024 | India vs Australia : Who will win high-voltage clash ? Check deets

India and Australia, two formidable teams, will face off in a crucial Super 8 stage of the 2024 T20 World Cup on June 24

Reported by:  PTC News Desk  Edited by:  Shefali Kohli -- June 24th 2024 12:37 PM
T20 World Cup 2024 | India vs Australia : Who will win high-voltage clash ? Check deets

T20 World Cup 2024 | India vs Australia : Who will win high-voltage clash ? Check deets

IND vs AUS T20 World Cup 2024 : After endless days and nights of suspense and wait, the eagerly anticipated T20 World Cup 2024  is all set to take place with India vs Australia to clash against each other in the high-voltage and much-anticipated match of the special day. 

This eagerly anticipated clash promises to be a spectacle of cricketing prowess, with both teams fiercely determined to make their mark in the tournament. 


IND vs AUS T20 World Cup 2024: Date and Venue 

In a highly anticipated match at the high-scoring at the Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium located in Gros Islet, St. Lucia, West Indies , India and Australia, two formidable teams, will face off in a crucial Super 8 stage of the 2024 T20 World Cup on June 24. 

Both teams boast strong batting line-ups and potent bowling attacks, promising an exciting contest likely to feature a flurry of runs.

IND vs AUS T20 World Cup 2024: Weather Prediction 

Monday's match between India and Australia in St. Lucia may face a delayed start due to morning rain in the forecast. Throughout the day, light rain is expected, accompanied by wind speeds reaching up to 31 km/h during the scheduled match time. Temperatures will range between 28 and 30 °C, with humidity levels around 65 percent.

IND vs PAK T20 World Cup 2024 :  Win Probability 

India has 56% chances of winning the IND vs PAK T20 World Cup 2024, while Australia has 44% chance

India is at the top of Group One with two wins in two games and have four points. They won their previous game against Bangladesh by 50 runs. On the other hand, Australia is in second place with a win and loss, giving them two points. They lost their previous game to Afghanistan by 21 runs in a shocker.

IND vs AUS T20 World Cup 2024 :  Squads 

India Squad: Rohit Sharma(c), Virat Kohli, Rishabh Pant(w), Suryakumar Yadav, Shivam Dube, Hardik Pandya, Axar Patel, Ravindra Jadeja, Arshdeep Singh, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Sanju Samson, Mohammed Siraj, Yashasvi Jaiswal

Australia Squad: Travis Head, David Warner, Mitchell Marsh(c), Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Tim David, Matthew Wade(w), Pat Cummins, Ashton Agar, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Starc, Josh Inglis, Cameron Green, Nathan Ellis

- With inputs from agencies

Top News view more...

Latest News view more...

PTC NETWORK