How to register on Co-WIN portal? The Government of India on Thursday announced that the COVID-19 vaccination in India would be done on all days of April including the gazetted holidays.
Also, the COVID-19 vaccination in India would take place at all public and private vaccination centres.
Meanwhile, the next phase of the vaccination drive for people above the age of 45 has started across the nation on Thursday.
The citizens can register or book a prior appointment for vaccination, anytime and anywhere, using the Co-WIN platform, or the Aarogya Setu app.
According to the Union Ministry of Health, the citizens can visit their nearest vaccination centre after 3 pm and register themselves.
How to register on the Co-WIN portal?
- Log on to www.cowin.gov.in.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Get an OTP to create your account.
- Enter OTP and click on the “Verify” button.
- You will be directed to the page of registration of vaccination.
- Choose one photo ID proof.
- Fill in your name, age, gender and upload an identity document.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- You can further add three more people linked with this mobile number by clicking on the “Add More” button.
- Click on ‘Schedule appointment’
- Search vaccination centre of choice
- Date and availability will also be displayed.
- Click on the ‘book’ button.
Click here to follow PTC News on Twitter.