Tue, May 28, 2024
Whatsapp

Teen in Mumbai dies after consuming shawarma; two vendors arrested

Following the death of a 19-year-old boy who consumed 'chicken shawarma' from their stall in Mumbai, two vendors were apprehended by authorities.

Written by  Annesha Barua -- May 09th 2024 11:23 AM -- Updated: May 09th 2024 11:35 AM
Teen in Mumbai dies after consuming shawarma; two vendors arrested

Teen in Mumbai dies after consuming shawarma; two vendors arrested

PTC News Desk: In Mumbai, a 19-year-old kid passed on after eating up 'chicken shawarma' from a little slow down, provoking the capture of two vendors.

Police have seized two merchants in association with the awkward passing of a 19-year-old man named Prathamesh Bhokse, who obtained nourishment from their booth in the Trombay locale on May 3, concurring to a articulation issued by an official on Tuesday.


According to reports, Bhokse started feeling stomach torment and heaving on May 4, causing him to look for treatment at a neighboring metropolitan healing center. His condition weakened, provoking his family to transport him to the KEM Clinic, run by the civic chamber, on May 5.

Despite introductory treatment and discharge, Bhokse's condition disintegrated.

- With inputs from agencies

Top News view more...

Latest News view more...

LIVE CHANNELS
LIVE CHANNELS