Karwa Chauth 2020: It is that time of the year again, when married women keep fasts for their husband’s well being and health. Keeping fast is a common ritual between every woman celebrating Karva Chauth. Girls and women are usually excited to have Mehndi designs on Karwa Chauth.
Karwa Chauth is a tradition that many have learnt to embrace in their own way. So we have some tips for you to distract yourself so that you don’t feel hungry.
Also Read | Three historical reasons behind Karwa Chauth
- Decide your evening outfit and visit salon to give yourself a pampering session.
- Eat your sargi properly and try to have foods rich in protein that will keep you full for a longer period. For instance, fresh fruits, nuts (almond, raisins, cashew) and whole wheat food.
- Do not over exert your mind and body. Relax a little with your favourite book in hand to spend time on Karva Chauth.
Also Read | Karwa Chauth 2020: 10 amazing Mehndi designs
- Indulge in household chores like gardening and organising old cupboards, drawers etc.
- Catch up with friends as social gatherings and catching up with close friends, often make you lose track of time.
- Meditate with devotional music- it will calm your nerves and will bring difference in your patience level.
- Binge watch your favourite series that will keep you distracted throughout the day.
- Kitty Party— it is a best source for fun and enjoyment. This where ladies often forget about their household issues.
- Hit the road— Best way to get away from the kitchen. Just turn up the volume and drive on the empty roads.
- Gossiping on phone— Women who are unable to meet up with their friends and family