Raksha Bandhan 2021 Quotes: The festive season has almost started with the festival of brother and sister ie. Rakhi.
If there's one Indian festival that warrants an exchange of presents, it's Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi). While a brother expresses his love to his sister through gifts, there are those who still believe in the power of words and quotes.
Here are some of the quotes that a brother can dedicate to his sister on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan 2021:
- Sisters are never truly apart, they are bound by each others' beating heart
- I pray to God that I have you as my sister not just for this lifetime, but for every rebirth my cute sister
- Ever since I opened my eyes, you are my closest friend my dear sister. Believe me, you are my first love forever
- Sister, no matter where we go, no matter what we do, you will always have me, and I will always have you
- Yes, I am proud to have a sister like you and this is the time to tell you that again my girl
- There is no better friend than a sister and there is no better sister than you
- Though we seldom talk, I am there for you invariably when you need me and you know it
- Having a sister is a blessing, you can share your problems and she will help you out from your schoolwork to universities assignments. She will make food for you and will go shopping and selects the best outfit for you. I'm lucky to have you and may you be happy in every moment of life
This Raksha Bandhan, let's thank our sisters for always being there to listen to us and guiding us. A sister plays numerous roles in a brother's life. Sister is like a brother, a bestie, and sometimes even a mother.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!