World Cup 2023 | India vs Sri Lanka: Date, timings, venue, live streaming, squads, weather prediction, other deets
India vs Sri Lanka World Cup 2023: After endless days and nights of suspense and wait, the eagerly anticipated Cricket World Cup is all set to take place today with India vs Sri Lanka to clash against each other in the high-voltage and much-anticipated match of the special day.
This eagerly anticipated clash promises to be a spectacle of cricketing prowess, with both teams fiercely determined to make their mark in the tournament.
India and Sri Lanka is all set to make historic milestone in their cricketing journey by showcasing their skills and confidence in India vs Sri Lanka World Cup 2023.
As these teams prepare to collide, it marks only the second time they have met on the grand stage of the ODI World Cup.
The highly anticipated clash India vs Sri Lanka World Cup 2023 is all set to take place on November 2 (Thursday)
The Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai, Maharashtra is set for the high-voltage clash between the arch-rivals India vs Sri Lanka
The much-awaited prestigious cricket World Cup match is all set to commence at 2 PM IST. The toss will start half an hour earlier from the scheduled time.
TV Channels: The ICC World Cup 2023 match between India vs Sri Lanka will be broadcast on Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, and Star Sports 1 Hindi.
Online Streaming: The high-voltage clash will also be streamed live on Disney Hotstar app and website.
Social Media: The most-hyped social media websites like Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook and YouTube have also partnered with ICC World Cup for match updates and coverage.
According to the weather reports, there are no chances of rain in Mumbai. The temperature will be around 29.3 degrees Celsius and humidity is expected to be around 53 per cent.
India has 83% chance of winning and Sri Lanka has 17% chances.
India Squad: Rohit Sharma (c), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya.
Sri Lanka Squad: Kusal Mendis (c and wk), Kusal Perera, Pathum Nissanka, Dimuth Karunaratne, Sadeera Samarawickrama, Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Maheesh Theekshana, Dunith Wellalage, Kasun Rajitha, Angelo Mathews, Dilshan Madushanka, Dushan Hemantha, Chamika Karunaratne, Dushmantha Chameera.
The ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup is the culmination of national pride, memorable moments, cricketing heritage and an occasion to celebrate with others, perfectly packaged into one-day global showcase with the 10 competing nations Australia, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, England, India, Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, and Sri Lanka ready for action.
- With inputs from agencies