Karwa Chauth 2023: Best wishes, quotes, messages, images and status to share with your loved ones
Karwa Chauth 2023: Karwa Chauth is one of the most important festivals celebrated mainly by Hindu married women in India. It is the celebration of marriage, wherein the wife fasts the entire day so as to be blessed with long and healthy life for her husband. The married women follow the 'nirjala' fast without food and water, and the moon plays an extremely important in fasting. Women can break their fast after the sighting of the chandrama.
Karwa Chauth is celebrated on the fourth day after the full moon in the Kartik month of the Hindu lunisolar calendar, which usually falls in October or November. Karwa Chauth, one of the most auspicious festivals for married women in India, falls on November 1 this year.
• Happy Karwa Chauth 2023! May your love grow stronger with each passing day.
• Wishing you a beautiful day of love, togetherness, and blessings. Happy Karwa Chauth!
• May the moonlight flood your life with happiness and joy. Happy Karwa Chauth to you and your beloved!
• On this auspicious day, may your love grow stronger and your bond last forever. Happy Karwa Chauth!
• Warm wishes for a blessed Karwa Chauth to all the wonderful wives out there.
• Karwa Chauth is a beautiful reminder of the love and commitment shared between spouses. Have a blessed one!
• The bond you share is as precious as the sindoor on your forehead. Happy Karwa Chauth!
• This Karwa Chauth, may the sight of the moon fill your life with happiness and your heart with love.
• May this day mark the beginning of a beautiful and everlasting bond. Happy Karwa Chauth!
• May the fasting today bring immense love, good health, and happiness in you and your husband's life. Happy Karwa Chauth!
• “We loved with a love that was more than love.”
• “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.”
• “The sight of the moon is a reminder of the strength and beauty of love.”
• “You might not have been my first love, but you were the love that made all the other loves irrelevant”
• “He was my North, my South, my East and West, My working week and my Sunday rest.”
Happy Karwa Chauth 2023!
- With inputs from agencies