Chandigarh: M/s James Hotel Limited facility was started as a COVID care centre on a payment basis from August 16 with certain conditions and now the said facility has been exempted as COVID care centre on their request.
Further, it has been decided to keep the Panjab University International Hostel, Sector-25, Chandigarh as a COVID care centre on a payment basis as under.
- Doctors /Nurses will be deputed by GMSH-16 as required.
- GMSH-16 will also take care of sanitization and medical waste disposal.
- An ambulance will be provided by the Additional Deputy Commissioner, U.T. Chandigarh.
- Food will be served by the contractor of GMCH-32 on a payment basis.
- Laundry services will be taken care of by Hotel Shivalik View.
- The money will be collected by staff deputed at PU International Hostel and will be deposited in COVID Care Fund.
Also Read | PUBG Ban: All is still not gone
- The facility will be available to doctors of GMCH-16 and GMCH-32 who come out positive and are asymptomatic, however no charges shall be taken from them.