Aerospace Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering
A course in Aeronautical Engineering includes the designing, manufacturing, testing and maintenance of aircraft in commercial aviation and defence sectors and involves the study of advanced level Physics and Mathematics.
Under graduate Level:
10+2 examination with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
Post Graduate Level
Undergraduate degree in Aeronautical / Aerospace A or related Engineering, or passed both Sections A and B of AMAeSI (AeSI-Aeronautical Society of India)
Must have completed post-graduation in Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering Must have a valid GATE score
- B. Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
- B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering
- M. Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
- M. Tech in Avionics
- M.E. in Aeronautical Engineering
- M.E. in Avionics
- Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal University, Manipal
- Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Hindustan University, Chennai
4 Institute of Aeronautical and Marine, Engineering, Bengaluru
- PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh
- Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Information, Technology (IIAEIT), Pune.
- CIIAE (Centre for Internationally Recognised Aeronautical/Aerospace/Aircraft Engineering), Dehradun
- Indian Academy of Aeronautical Technology, Lucknow
Aerospace engineering is the branch of engineering which deals with the research, design, development, construction, testing, of aircraft and spacecraft. It is divided into two major and overlapping branches: aeronautical engineering related with aircrafts in the earth’s atmosphere, and astronautical engineering that deals with spacecrafts that operate outside the earth’s atmosphere.
Under graduate Level
10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent examination. The IITs consider score of JEE and other institutions have their own separate entrance exams.
Post Graduate Level
Undergraduate degree in Aeronautical/ Aerospace or related Engineering, or passed both Sections.
Must have completed Post-graduation in Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engineering Must have a valid GATE score
- B. Tech Degree
- Dual Degree is the combination of a Bachelor and a Master degree
- M. Tech degree with specialization courses
- Ph. D Programs
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Punjab Engineering College (deemed to be University), Chandigarh
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST), Shibpur, West Bengal
– PTC NEWS