Covid 19 spike: Chandigarh Administration issues advisory on wearing of masks
Chandigarh, April 01: Panic has once again gripped Chandigarh, which is witnessing uptick in Covid 19 cases. In the past 24 hours, the state reported 21 fresh Covid cases.
Looking at the sudden spike in the Covid cases, Chandigarh administration has issued advisory
The Chandigarh Administration has listed Do's and Don'ts to prevent the spread of Covid-19 in the city. Check the list below.
1. Wear mask in crowded and closed settings
2. Cover nose and mouth with handkerchief and tissue while sneezing and coughing.
3. Doctors, paramedics and other healthcare workers as well as patients and their attendants to wear masks within healthcare facilities.
4. Throw used tissues into closed bins immediately after use.
5. Practice frequent hand washing. Wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol based hand rub. Wash hands even if they are visibly clean.
6. Limit personal contact if suffering from respiratory diseases.
7. See a doctor if you feel unwell (fever, cough, difficulty in breathing etc.). While visiting doctor wear mask to cover your mouth & nose. 8. Early reporting of symptoms and testing for COVID.
1. Avoid overcrowded and poorly ventilated settings particularly by co- morbid persons and the elderly.
2. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
3. Avoid spitting in public places.
- PTC NEWS