Tue, Jun 25, 2024
Whatsapp

T20 World Cup 2024 | India vs Pakistan: Date, timings, venue, live streaming, squads, win probability, other deets

Electrifying encounter between India and Pakistan is set to occur on une 9th at the prestigious Nassau County International Cricket Stadium in New York

Written by  Shefali Kohli -- June 07th 2024 06:58 PM -- Updated: June 07th 2024 07:09 PM
T20 World Cup 2024 | India vs Pakistan: Date, timings, venue, live streaming, squads, win probability, other deets

T20 World Cup 2024 | India vs Pakistan: Date, timings, venue, live streaming, squads, win probability, other deets

IND vs PAK T20 World Cup 2024 : After endless days and nights of suspense and wait, the eagerly anticipated T20 World Cup 2024  is all set to take place with India vs Pakistan to clash against each other in the high-voltage and much-anticipated match of the special day. 

This eagerly anticipated clash promises to be a spectacle of cricketing prowess, with both teams fiercely determined to make their mark in the tournament. 


The two Asian Giants will write a new chapter in their rivalry in the upcoming edition of the marquee event. The match holds particular significance given the fierce rivalry and history between the two cricketing nations.

All you need to know about IND vs PAK T20 World Cup 2024


IND vs PAK T20 World Cup 2024 :  Date 

In the upcoming T20 World Cup 2024, India is set to clash with traditional rivals Pakistan on Sunday, June 9.

IND vs PAK T20 World Cup 2024 : Venue 

The Nassau County International Cricket Stadium in New York is set for the high-voltage clash between the arch-rivals India vs Pakistan 

IND vs PAK T20 World Cup 2024 : Timings 

The much-awaited prestigious cricket T20 World Cup 2024 match is all set to commence at 8 PM IST.

IND vs PAK T20 World Cup 2024 : Live Streaming

Cricket enthusiasts have the option to catch the live action of the India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup 2024 match on Star Sports Network channels. Additionally, the match will be available for live streaming on the Disney Hotstar app and website.

IND vs PAK T20 World Cup 2024 :  Win Probability 

India has 67% chances of winning the IND vs PAK T20 World Cup 2024, while Pakistan has 33% chance

IND vs PAK T20 World Cup 2024 : Squads 

India Squad: Rohit Sharma (c), Hardik Pandya, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant, Sanju Samson, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj

Pakistan Squad: Babar Azam (c), Abrar Ahmed, Azam Khan, Fakhar Zaman, Haris Rauf, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Abbas Afridi, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Rizwan, Naseem Shah, Saim Ayub, Shadab Khan, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Usman Khan

Stay tuned with PTC News for further updates as the excitement builds towards this epic clash between India and Pakistan in the T20 World Cup 2024.


- With inputs from agencies

Top News view more...

Latest News view more...

PTC NETWORK