Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) on Saturday announced ICSE, ISC class 10 and 12 results 2021 at cisce.org and results.cisce.org. Over 3 lakh students had enrolled for the ICSE, ISC exams.
This year the exams were cancelled due to Covid-19 and the marks have been given to the students on the basis of previous years’ performance.
To prepare the class 12 results, the CISCE board has taken into account the past six years’ performances.
ICSE, ISC Result 2021: How to Check Online
- Visit the CISCE official portal cisce.org or results.cisce.org
- Click on the link that reads ‘Results 2021’
- Enter the course option and enter the unique ID, Index No and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen
- Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout
ICSE, ISC Result 2021: How to Check via SMS
To check the result via SMS, the candidates need to type his/her Unique ID as ISC 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID) and send it to 09248082883. The subject-wise marks scored by students will be displayed.
ICSE, ISC Result 2021: How to check via Digilocker
- Visit official website of DigiLocker at digilocker.gov.in
- Click on the link reading, ‘Register for DigiLocker’
- Enter valid mobile number and click on the ‘Continue’
- OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number
- Use OTP to verify your number
- Set username and password to sign up.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhar number
- Sign in using registered user name and password