CDS Written Exam II 2020 Result: On the basis of the result of Combined Defence Services Written Exam (II)-2020 held by the UPSC on November 8, 2020, 6727 candidates have been qualified for being interviewed by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence.
The candidates who cleared the Combined Defence Services Exam (II) will be interviewed for admission to:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 151th (DE) Course commencing in July 2021
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala, Course commencing in July 2021
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course (210 F(P)) commencing in July 2021
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai 114th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in October 2021 and
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 28th SSC Women (Non-Technical) (UPSC) Course commencing in October 2021.
The candidature of all the candidates, whose Roll Numbers are shown in the lists, is provisional.
The candidates are required to submit original certificates in support of age (Date of Birth), educational qualifications, NCC (C) (Army Wing/Senior Division Air Wing/Naval Wing) etc. claimed by them.
The original Certificates are to be submitted not later than July 1, 2021, for IMA and NA, not later than May 13, 2021, for AFA and not later than October 1, 2021, in case of SSC course only. The candidates must not send the Original Certificates to the Union Public Service Commission.
Candidates who qualified in the written exam and given their first choice as Army (IMA/OTA) are required to register themselves on the recruiting directorate website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in order to enable them to receive call up information for SSB interview. Those candidates who have already registered on the recruiting directorate website are advised not to register again.
The marks-sheet of candidates who have not qualified will be available on the Commission’s website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result of OTA (after conducting SSB Interview) and will remain available on the website for a period of 30 days.